Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

Air Suspension compressor not turning on

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2024, 12:32 PM
Angry Air Suspension compressor not turning on

Hey guys, (2005 H2 dual compressor AS)

Been trying to search about air suspension issues but have not had any luck and would like to start a new post to ask for help.

Air service maintenance came on and started out slowly with losing air on the suspension, and the car would raise it back up to ride height.

Eventually, it stopped raising the car back to ride height. I had to push the off-road rock clearance button on the console to raise it back to ride height (Blinking yellow indicator when pressed)

Work for a bit of time, but eventually stop working altogether.

The air compressor inflator still operates when the button is pressed in the trunk.

I thought the compressor unit itself was bad or at least one, so I bought a used but almost brand new compressor unit.

Remember, the air compressor inflator in the truck still worked before it was removed. After I installed the new compressor, the whole system didn't even work. Neither air compressor works.

Also, when pressed the off-road rock clearance button, it's not even blinking yellow anymore.

The compressors won't engage, and the air compressor inflator doesn't even work.
Checked relay, still good

Check both old compressors with 12v, still working.

Still working on

- Power source from the two plugs leading to the compressors unit

- Level sensors, both left and right

- Ground wire from unit to chassis.