Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

ABS Module

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2021, 05:07 AM

Originally Posted by Hummertime1
Yeah he said to check to see if the wiring entering the connector was protected by plastic seals. I can't see anything like that so I think they are not sealed. Just the abs module is sealed as you said.
The ABS Module and associated connector would have to withstand being wet one, these vehicles go off-road over various terrains, through rivers too.

There must be something to make them water-resistant, either the connector housing itself, little rubber grommets pushed over individual wire and into the housing (fairly typical) or as finall's post suggests.

Also see the Delphi part (APTIV) description below:-

Actually things gets more complicated by the minute, I just found the attached PDF.

Also found a site called CustomConnectorKits it may help shed some light, may even be able to help

If you Google "GT 150 280" in quotes, you'll find lots of related info, i.e. this connector on eBay, it's not what you want, but it visually may help, maybe the pins and fittings are the same?

Even Farnell sell some APTIV connectors etc.

It may be worth directly contacting APTIV here, they may be able to advise or source what you need.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf
DelphiGT_Connection_Systems.pdf (306.6 KB, 41 views)
Old 11-03-2021, 05:37 AM

I think I may have found the harness I need - can anyone confirm that this is it? It's off a 2004 Hummer H2 and says engine harness which includes abs.

Originally Posted by oceanbrave
The ABS Module and associated connector would have to withstand being wet one, these vehicles go off-road over various terrains, through rivers too.

There must be something to make them water-resistant, either the connector housing itself, little rubber grommets pushed over individual wire and into the housing (fairly typical) or as finall's post suggests.

Also see the Delphi part (APTIV) description below:-

Actually things gets more complicated by the minute, I just found the attached PDF.

Also found a site called CustomConnectorKits it may help shed some light, may even be able to help

If you Google "GT 150 280" in quotes, you'll find lots of related info, i.e. this connector on eBay, it's not what you want, but it visually may help, maybe the pins and fittings are the same?

Even Farnell sell some APTIV connectors etc.

It may be worth directly contacting APTIV here, they may be able to advise or source what you need.

Old 11-03-2021, 09:23 AM

That's a tough question....I'll try and work it out...

Old 08-26-2022, 05:28 AM

Hummertime1 did you ever get this sorted?