Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

2003 H2 Third Row Seat/Luggage Rack, what are they worth?

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2021, 03:37 AM
Default 2003 H2 Third Row Seat/Luggage Rack, what are they worth?

Hiya!
So as for the third row seat, it's been wrapped in a sheet which was then wrapped in some clear plastic for the last, 18 years? Not kidding. It was the first thing my father removed when he brought it home. All of us kids were grown and he knew he wouldn't really have a use for it.
So now that it's passed onto me (3 years now) and have recently been re-doing the garage for mom, came across the seat. She has no interest in it (but gonna give her the money anyway, it's almost her bday, lol) so I figure I'd see what it's worth?

As for the luggage racks. Those HAVE been on the vehicle since it was born. I only recently took them off this last summer so I could fit her in the garage without airing down to 3 PSI, lol. They aren't in perfect condition, by any stretch. I am almost positive my father painted them at some point. Anyway, not quite sure what they are worth? I know, I know...they are worth whatever someone is willing to pay...but I've seen similar seats going for 1k? Triple that for the 08/09s...

Will update with pictures in the AM when I swing by ol Moms house! Just figured I'd get a guestimate in the mean time!

Old 03-14-2021, 03:38 AM

Since I am still too new to edit, it's the tan color~!