Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

06 Fusion Orange

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2013, 07:35 PM
Default 06 Fusion Orange

Hi guys,
question here from the newbie...all the way at the end last paragraph if u dont want to read the rest.

Have the fever for the past month now. So far in that month I have missed out on: #1 a Pewter 04 with 16k miles, 28k would have closed the deal but I hesitated and someone else jumped in...not my favorite color anyway.

#2 two wks ago was an 06 Ltd Ed Pacific blue with only 27k miles, left a msg with the dealer and they called me back Mon am to gauge my interest, anyway while I was talking to the salesman the Gen Mgr announces that it has been sold...this one went for 37.4k.

#3 was just Fri am, 14.6k mile 07 Black at Carmax in CA. I immediately call as all 40 pics looked mint, I ask the sales girl if she will have the Gen Mgr do a walkaround to confirm that there are no blemishes etc. She says that she will call back in 45min with the low down. I am no so psyched as I figure I finally landed a low mile H2 and Black. Needless to say she calls back and says that the car was being test driven and she would call back to let me know their decision. Well no go and it went for 36.9k...so pissed.

Anyway, today I drove an 06 Fusion Orange, 63k miles, absolutely no rust underneath, its the wifes car since new. Drove it for about 30min, highways and locals etc. Very solid, no rattles, quieter than I thought it would be at 70mph. Couple of tiny tiny nicks in the paint but overall very very nice, u can see that they took care of it. He wants 30k, I was thinking 27k possibly 28k. Do you guys feel that 63k miles is too much and how do u feel about the price? As I said the car was in top notch shape. Sorry so damn long winded here...A lot of frustration over the past month! Thx...

Old 12-08-2013, 09:00 PM

I have an '06 Fusion Orange and to me it is the best color Hummer produced. I loved the Yellow H2 I had but the Fusion Orange is even better I always have people telling me how much they love the color. Mine has 65k on it and has not given me one problem. I would say jump on it. There is a lot of nice features that the Ltd has over the others. I really like the Carbon Fiber dash.

Old 12-09-2013, 11:30 AM

I looked around for a few days (probably not long enough). Bought a white one with 115K miles. Figured I'd have to do some work, although both the interior and exterior looked pretty darn good. Now that I think a little longer on it - should have looked around for a low mileage one - but anything less than 80K or so was well into the 30K range. So, sounds like you are getting a deal to me. Mine was 15K$ - but already put 3K into it. (some was just my choice)

Old 12-10-2013, 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by calif phil
I have an '06 Fusion Orange and to me it is the best color Hummer produced. I loved the Yellow H2 I had but the Fusion Orange is even better I always have people telling me how much they love the color. Mine has 65k on it and has not given me one problem. I would say jump on it. There is a lot of nice features that the Ltd has over the others. I really like the Carbon Fiber dash.
Totally agree (of course I have the same color) ... You wont see too many out there , I love the color almost more than the truck , mine was 70k . got it for 29 ...

Are you asking if 63k is too much for that truck ,, Nahh you must be kidding ...

I said do a deep inspection to the front end , transfer case , Diff and transmission but forget the engine with 65k it is as new ..

Simon says go get it good luck

Old 12-15-2013, 07:51 AM

Ok looks like I will be getting this at $29k. Will do a final once over and test drive next wknd and then give a deposit for pickup the following wknd. Very psyched here.

Thinking 20" wheels with 325 60 20 Nittos. Which wheels does everyone prefer here, the Manzi Hulk or the Moto Metal 955? Really wanted some American Racing Wolverine 5 spoke wheels but cannot find them anywhere as they have been discontinued.

Attached Thumbnails 06 Fusion Orange-bcoo6og-2k%7E%24-kgrhqqh-dieqty2r-8dbk1typjukq%7E%7E_12.jpg   06 Fusion Orange-600600100mazzi-hulk.jpg  
Old 03-22-2014, 04:15 PM

Just got her registered last week...Boy I love this truck. Took her to the dealer and had the wheels/tires installed this past Mon. Moto Metal 955's with Nitto Terra Grapplers 325-60-20. Cant believe that these tires are so much quieter than the stock BFG's, Im very pleasantly surprised...thought that they would be louder if anything.

Did a full detail today as we finally have some decent weather. Still tracking down the water leaks down the front grab handles, have permetex'd the two end lights and will see what happens from here. 63k miles and very solid, think I will be happy with her. Heres some pics I took today...

Attached Thumbnails 06 Fusion Orange-sam_2273.jpg   06 Fusion Orange-sam_2275.jpg   06 Fusion Orange-sam_2276.jpg   06 Fusion Orange-sam_2245.jpg   06 Fusion Orange-sam_2279.jpg  

Old 03-22-2014, 04:31 PM

Nice color ;-) .. goes with the NY plates color too ;-) ...

Old 03-22-2014, 05:39 PM

Looks great and I love the wheels. Looks like you got yourself a good looking, low mileage, very nice Hummer

Old 03-23-2014, 10:09 AM

I saw the pics and run outside to check if my Hummer was stolen .. It is exactly as mine .. Nice color and wheels

Im soooo proud of driving a H2 and so happy with the color .. unbelievable how 8 years later people turn heads to look a this truck .. I got compliments everyday about the truck and the color...

Keep it waxed , brights colors are a little hard to maintain shiny over the years

Cong

Old 06-16-2014, 12:27 AM

Very Nice! Did you go with a 20X9 or 20x10?

Quick Reply: 06 Fusion Orange