Hummer EV For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with an environmental focus.

Hummer EV X3

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2024, 07:18 PM
Default Hummer EV X3

The Hummer EV X3 looks really nice but I don't see a sub-forum for it. Also, the by FAR most active sub-forum is the "PRIVATE For Sale" one with currently 37,573 threads. Second most active forum is Hummer H2 with 2,532 threads (just about 15 times fewer posts). So it seems people mostly want to get rid of their Hummers.

There is also no sub-forum for the EV. So maybe it's a bad idea to buy a Hummer EV?

Old 07-12-2024, 10:47 AM

Well, now we have a sub forum for the Hummer EV. Thank you very much! I am still a bit surprised how many threads are in the for sale sub-forum.

Old 07-15-2024, 02:21 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by mala
Well, now we have a sub forum for the Hummer EV. Thank you very much! I am still a bit surprised how many threads are in the for sale sub-forum.
Because I relocated all the crap there to dodge a mass spam attack almost a year ago and only put back recent threads without duplicate content.

There is a good reason not to have an EV sub forum here because, the EVs are a GMC vehicle with model name designation as Hummer. They are NOT a Hummer, they are a GMC, Hummer.

Old 07-15-2024, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by Doc Olds
Because I relocated all the crap there to dodge a mass spam attack almost a year ago and only put back recent threads without duplicate content.

There is a good reason not to have an EV sub forum here because, the EVs are a GMC vehicle with model name designation as Hummer. They are NOT a Hummer, they are a GMC, Hummer.
My '07 H3 was manufactured by GMC aka: General Motors Company

Old 07-15-2024, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by Doc Olds

But there is a Hummer 1, Hummer 2, Hummer 2 SUT, etc. forum. I didn't know in which of those forums I should ask a question about the Hummer EV (and why there is no Hummer EV forum). So to me it makes sense to have a Hummer EV forum. It's an electric engine vs a gas engine so I suspect problems are different. Anyways, just my 2 cents, with inflation maybe 3 cents...

Old 07-15-2024, 07:02 PM

Interesting thread. Worth some consideration by admin...

Yes, a whole new beast.

Old 07-15-2024, 09:16 PM

The EV forum for the EV X3 had a better place in the “off topic”

Old 07-16-2024, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by hummerz
My '07 H3 was manufactured by GMC aka: General Motors Company
Show me where you find General Motors listed as GMC? Come on man once again pulling at straws!

Old 07-16-2024, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by mala
But there is a Hummer 1, Hummer 2, Hummer 2 SUT, etc. forum. I didn't know in which of those forums I should ask a question about the Hummer EV (and why there is no Hummer EV forum). So to me it makes sense to have a Hummer EV forum. It's an electric engine vs a gas engine so I suspect problems are different. Anyways, just my 2 cents, with inflation maybe 3 cents...
All 5 of your posts have been about the GMC EV Hummer.
GMC would be the BRAND under GM, like HUMMER was a BRAND under GM but not anymore.
The EV you speak of is NOT A HUMMER.

Old 07-16-2024, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by TAINTER
All 5 of your posts have been about the GMC EV Hummer.
GMC would be the BRAND under GM, like HUMMER was a BRAND under GM but not anymore.
The EV you speak of is NOT A HUMMER.
This message is approved by “The Brand Hummer”

Here are all but one brands owned by GM.
As you can see they still own the brand Hummer.
GMC is also a brand but it’s not a hummer.

BTW, for the H EV freaks…..

Hummer EV Forum

Quick Reply: Hummer EV X3