General Hummer Talk Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

WHY DOES HUMMER HAVE SOOOOO MANY HATERS?

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2020, 08:48 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by sean04h2
Theres only 2 reason why some of these people hates hummers!!!
1. They are jealous
2. They cant afford to have one!
That's al there is.
I have 3 Hummer H2! 😀😀😀
Thank you for taking the time to dig up this 6.5 YEAR OLD RELIC of a Thread. Without your dedicated help it would have died the miserable old thread death we all wish it would have and been forgotten.

Might want to LOOK at this link.... READ: Old Threads/'Necro-Bumping'

Old 02-04-2020, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by Doc Olds
Thank you for taking the time to dig up this 6.5 YEAR OLD RELIC of a Thread. Without your dedicated help it would have died the miserable old thread death we all wish it would have and been forgotten.

Might want to LOOK at this link.... READ: Old Threads/'Necro-Bumping'
just an observation...Its rather easy to make the mistake on reviving and old thread, if you scroll past a current thread the site automatically load "related threads regardless of age, which at that point the thread date is far to the right and small. anyways just because it has some past history doesn't make it irrelevant. like our hummers, they are rather old by now.

Some funny feedback i got from someone on Social Media
Quote: H2 is an embarrassment. Basically a suburban. H1 and H3 are Hummers. H2 is a body swapped suburban.

Old 02-04-2020, 05:35 PM

Old but relevant.

With the new EV Hummer release. We shall see some of the old nay sayers rear thier ugly heads.

Old 02-05-2020, 01:31 AM

History is nothing more than old threads.
And without history we would never learn how to improve our future.
Ok , now I think I need a nap.

Old 02-05-2020, 06:27 AM

Originally Posted by Sam!
just an observation...Its rather easy to make the mistake on reviving and old thread, if you scroll past a current thread the site automatically load "related threads regardless of age, which at that point the thread date is far to the right and small. anyways just because it has some past history doesn't make it irrelevant. like our hummers, they are rather old by now.

Some funny feedback i got from someone on Social Media
Quote: H2 is an embarrassment. Basically a suburban. H1 and H3 are Hummers. H2 is a body swapped suburban.
it's impossible to make DocOlds happy, if you make a new thread he tells you to use the search function because there's a hundred other threads already discussing it. If you use the search function and comment on a related thread, its reviving an old thread... Since this is a forum that's been around, pretty much every topic has already been done.

and H2 isnt a suburban, its on a 2500 platform, different suspension, different differentials, transfer case, tires

I can't stand the people that tell me my H3T is a Colorado

Old 02-05-2020, 02:02 PM

I clicked on this thread kinda sad and excited all in one...then i blurted out wt@f...lol this thread is prehistoric.
But as was said with the ev version haters will unit. haha

Old 03-14-2020, 10:42 AM
Default Re: Hummer haters

I had a friend who was a rabid jeep fan and wasn’t sold on the public image of the Hummer when I bought a nice used H3, 3 weeks later he bought a black one for himself! He noticed the styling inside and thought it was insane that you could afford a Denali interior for the economy price. It’s quieter and does much better than the old wrangler in snow. Used H3 pricepoints smoke Jeep and the elitists hate that a blue collar worker can afford a real nice 4x4.