General Hummer Talk Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

WHY DOES HUMMER HAVE SOOOOO MANY HATERS?

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2012, 02:13 AM

Originally Posted by ztman
Hummer Hunting - Jeep Wrangler Forum

any one see this thread before, its insulting

Pathetic. I had some laughs reading some of there posts. One was "my jeep with a 4 inch lift is as tall as some hummers anyways" and "our jeeps are just like h1's"
LOL when I read those comments, and everybody backing those statements I just couldnt hold in my laughter.
Point is, this **** talk will never stop, look at the Ram vs F150, Mustang vs Camaro etc.
Pay them no mind, ignorant children is all they are.

Old 12-31-2012, 10:14 AM

I bought my h3 when I was living in the Arab emirates... No hate for it there at all, gas is cheap and plenty of big cars there including hummers. No one would ever damage anyone else's car.

Early this year I shipped it back to UK. Less than 100 h3s in the UK it's a very rare car..l but so far no hate at all. In UK people associate them with gangsters so they are probably to scared to give me any crap.

Old 12-31-2012, 12:44 PM

Front and rear mounted mini gatlin guns would take care of a lot these weasels, Did ya ever notice most jeep douche bags drive alone? Because they couldn't get laid in a womens prison with a fistful of pardons!!

Old 12-31-2012, 01:07 PM

My encounter was with a drunk douche bag on the fouth of july. He wouldnt move out the road from popping fireworks, so I gave him my "**** you" lights and spotted lighted him and made him move. He proceeded to tell me to take my piece of **** "baby Hummer" and go **** myself. I told him to get a tow rope and make me. He said "I have a V8 and would drag your *** senseless". Which I proceeded to tell him I have 456 gears and mud terrains that would drag you down the dirt road on your ***** street tires. He told me gearing doesnt mean ****. Showed me right then and there he didnt know **** about vehicles.

Old 01-09-2013, 02:50 PM
Banned

As a LEO, Ive seen a few traffic collisions where the driver's legs have been snipped off due to driving those small cars. Let them keep flippin. Me and my family are safe.

Old 01-09-2013, 03:03 PM
Super Moderator

All the kids are laughing at you, digging up 5 year old threads and all.

Old 01-09-2013, 03:16 PM
Banned

Got the flue. Nothing else to do...ahahah

Old 01-09-2013, 04:09 PM

Oh my Lord! That "Hummer Hunting" thread is hands-down the lamest thread I've ever encountered on any forum...ever.
Seriously? Taking pictures of a Hummer and then posting that you "bagged" it? I scanned over a couple pages and have never seen so much mis-information about both Hummers and Jeeps before. And I've owned a couple Jeeps myself as well as my H3.
What a bunch of limp-wristers. **shakes head**

Old 07-01-2013, 03:17 PM

Lmao that thread still runs... There were 3 posts today!!! Funny stuff on there. Not to stoop to there level but it would be funny to "hunt jeeps". Lol it's a good place to look for pics of Hummers, I think they have more on their forum them we do. Lol

Old 02-03-2020, 10:02 PM
Default Hummer haters

Theres only 2 reason why some of these people hates hummers!!!
1. They are jealous
2. They cant afford to have one!
That's al there is.
I have 3 Hummer H2! 😀😀😀

Quick Reply: WHY DOES HUMMER HAVE SOOOOO MANY HATERS?