General Hummer Talk Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

WHY DOES HUMMER HAVE SOOOOO MANY HATERS?

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2011, 03:59 PM

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, This again. Who cares what you drive. If you like your hummer drive it be happy and everyone else can kiss your @zz. Just remind them when you have to tow em out of a mud hole or snow bank.

Old 12-16-2012, 01:24 AM
Cool Long live the hummer

Hey all you Eco-***** out there HUMMERs are the best car around. Oh you say
"Let's get a fiat they are sooooo good on gas". Well guess what that piece of junk will probably blow in a crash. Anyone in it dead. The amount of Gs in a little car is life threatening so get a hummer they are safer stronger cooler. LONG LIVE HUMMERS THE BEST CAR THAT HAS EXSISTED AND THE BEST THAT EVER WILL.

.===_oooooo
l_T_T_[____]__
[ l _H1[]ollllllo[]
()_)"'()_)*=*)_)

2013 Humvee C-series Prototype
2006 Hummer H1 Alpha
1998 Hummer HMC4
1995 Hummer HMC4
1992 hummer HMC4

Old 12-16-2012, 09:01 AM

I have been flipped off more in my Hummer than ever. I have people tell me how bad it is on gas when it isn't. Not a soul said a word to me when I drove a v-10 super duty. People are totally ignorant. I got flipped off went I went around stuck cars on bad roads too.

Old 12-16-2012, 11:11 AM

I have been flipped off once but my Colt 1911 .45 made that ignorant fool rethink this strategy for future encounters with fellow HUMMER owners. True story

Old 12-16-2012, 02:22 PM

Funny this is brought up today.. Yesterday here in NC was a beautiful day, Sun was shinning so i thought i'd drive my H3 to town to pick up a movie and fill it up with gas... on my way to town, a little silver haired lady was driving a Prius passed me on a double lane and right as she got up beside me shot me the bird! Then as she went by she had her sticker on the back that said Obama 2012 on her bumper... I just kept on driving as i got to town i saw her pulled over and as i went by she pointed at me to the Cop... I got out at the gas station and a cop pulled up and said that the little lady said i had ran her off the road. I thought that Lady lied! I told the Cop that she had passed me on a double lane and shot me a bird and I hadn't done anything to her... The Officer called his buddy and i could here the two way conversation that they were giving her a speeding ticket.. I finished filling up and there she went and shot me another bird as she drove by... I got in the truck and as i was looking for a parking spot to get out and buy my wife a Christmas gift I saw her rushing for the spot... Well if anyone remembers that movie friend green tomatoes and remember when she slammed in to the VW those girls were driving? well yesterday as i got the spot the lady looked just like that! I just laughed at her and said Lady, Lie on someone else and can walk a mile! Oh yeah glad you got a ticket! Well she done it again and yelled out and said i hope that BOX BLOWS UP or your breaks go out on you! I just laughed and walked on in the store. Funny how some people hate us. Oh yeah i've still got my Romney/Ryan sticker on the back with a NRA sticker also.. and one that says HUMMER farts are just another Prius.. LOL

Old 12-16-2012, 10:12 PM

hmm my hummer is bigger than your hummer and I would never ever put a romney ryan sticker on it. However I will soon start a website selling AR15 accessoiries. My point is what politics have anything to do with owning a hummer?
For the rest I got a kick out of the old lady story.

Old 12-16-2012, 10:14 PM

whenever I recommend an H3 or T to someone, every single person says, "yeah, but the gas mileage"

I ask them what mpg on a tank they're getting in their v8 Sierra, Silverado, Tahoe, and Explorers. It's always 15-16. I tell them I average 18-19, and they're completely shocked.

It's pure ignorance for the hate on an H3.

Whenever I'm told a Jeep Wrangler is better off-road than an H3, they show me a picture of their HEAVILY MODIFIED Wrangler. Well of course, I would expect that modified off road machine to do better. What was it like stock? What kind of ground clearance, approach angles, and all weather LT tires did it have?

Either way, an H3 shouldn't be compared to a Wrangler because of the size and wheelbase. Maybe the new 4 doors. But an H3 is closer to a Grand Cherokee.

Old 12-16-2012, 10:53 PM

Jeep guys hate because they see people slapping 24's and thin tires on their H2's and 3's. I love driving around all caked up in mud and 35's and showing them the trails don't just belong to JunK's. Tree huggers hate because they see gas guzzler not knowing these things get decent mileage when stock and that no Hummer has been recalled for runaway, out of control conditions like a Prius.

Old 12-17-2012, 05:15 AM

Pay them no mind. World is full of ignoramus and know it alls.

Old 12-17-2012, 05:17 AM

Originally Posted by nlhummer
hmm my hummer is bigger than your hummer and I would never ever put a romney ryan sticker on it. However I will soon start a website selling AR15 accessoiries. My point is what politics have anything to do with owning a hummer?
For the rest I got a kick out of the old lady story.
Well if she'd seen you she might have slapped you then! LOL (BIGGER HUMMER) And i agree politics shouldn't have anything to do with it.. But after seeing her sticker on the back and knowing i had a Romney/Ryan on mine I guess just made her more of a hater.. However if you remember Mr Obama speech about HUMMER in 2009 when we the people / tax payers bailed out GM he said that HUMMER was a waste of GM money and should have never been built.. Yes i agree having family that has worked for GM for 60yrs that something had to be done... But GM had lots of good cars that could have just been re-badged. Take our trucks, GM could have put them under Chevy, since that's what their built off of.. the G8 could have been the next Impala and the Sky could have also become a Chevy and so on

Last edited by kramcard6; 12-17-2012 at 05:19 AM. Reason: miss spelt word

Quick Reply: WHY DOES HUMMER HAVE SOOOOO MANY HATERS?