PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

03 h2 fuel mileage

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2013, 02:47 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by HHOhummer
I've just installed a HHO generator in my Hummer H3 and have been documenting it in my blog.

I know all of the reasons they are supposed not to work and some of the exciting reasons they may.

I went slow to make sure I did everything right and just finished my first tank of gas, so far no MPG gains.

The I5 does seem to run stronger even though I know this observation is purely subjective at this point.

I believe I've see no mpg gains yet because I have not properly addressed the computer.

Right now I'm waiting for my VOLO chip to come in the mail.

This module provides custom maps for the computer that are designed to be used with HHO systems.

One way or another I'll come back and let you know if it works or not.

I've kept track of the gas mileage since I brought the Hummer home and I record it the old fashioned way by looking at miles driven vs. gallons of gas used.

And it has to work to the tune of at least 40% or more increase in MPG or it probably isn't worth it.

Like another poster stated, what's the big deal getting a 25% increase on 9mpg?

My chip should be here in a few days and I figure it'll take a good week of driving after that and I'll know one way or the other if HHO works.

Or I should say whether or not I was able to make it work.
Ok so you just joined HUMMER Forums on May 13, 2013. You name yourself HHOHummer when it is only your first time with an install and you are not sure if the system even works. Hmm so WHEN it fails, will you delete this account and open a new account named HHOHummerfail? You big oil psyops shills have to think these things through a bit more before posting. (rolls eyes)... A name like HummerLarry would have been better.

P.S. There are more benefits than mileage. The engine lasts longer if it runs cleaner. (double eye roll)

Old 05-16-2013, 08:52 PM

"Ok so you just joined HUMMER Forums on May 13, 2013."

You're doing good so far, Mike.

"You name yourself HHOHummer when it is only your first time with an install and you are not sure
if the system even works. Hmm so WHEN it fails, will you delete this account
and open a new account named HHOHummerfail?"

HHOHummer is the name of my project to determine if I can get HHO to work or not and I'm documenting it so other people that are curious about this technology can learn from my experience and hopefully improve upon it in some way.

I've said from the beginning that the purpose is to learn first hand whether HHO works (for me anyway) so the only way it can fail is if I don't finish it.

Success comes with the results and an answer, one way or the other.

If the technology doesn't work and my project "fails" as you put it, then maybe my experience will be beneficial to others and provide helpful information before they decide to invest in the technology.

Maybe someone will see how I goofed and help me make it work.

If the project were to fail as you define it, I would not create another account under the name HHOHummerfail just like if the HHO system works I don't plan to go with HHOHummerSuccess, either.

"You big oil psyops shills have to think these things through a bit more before posting. (rolls eyes)... A name like HummerLarry would have been better."

Seriously? Name calling? That doesn't even warrant a response.

I'm sure you have a talent at coming up with forum names but if it's okay, I'll keep the one I have.

"P.S. There are more benefits than mileage. The engine lasts longer if it runs cleaner. (double eye roll)"

I agree with that.

Listen, I figured since I was doing this with a Hummer, other Hummer owners might be interested in seeing the results one way or the other. If it was a Ford truck or a Jeep I would have joined those communities but since it is a Hummer I came here.

What would be cooler that a Hummer that was ALSO very fuel efficient?

Talking about my HHO experience is really the only thing I have to share here because I have have yet to do anything else to the Hummer that would give me the qualification to voice my opinion.

I never meant to offend anyone.

Old 05-16-2013, 09:28 PM
Banned

"Ok so you just joined HUMMER Forums on May 13, 2013."

You're doing good so far, Mike.

"You name yourself HHOHummer when it is only your first time with an install and you are not sure
if the system even works. Hmm so WHEN it fails, will you delete this account
and open a new account named HHOHummerfail?"

HHOHummer is the name of my project to determine if I can get HHO to work or not and I'm documenting it so other people that are curious about this technology can learn from my experience and hopefully improve upon it in some way.

I've said from the beginning that the purpose is to learn first hand whether HHO works (for me anyway) so the only way it can fail is if I don't finish it.

Success comes with the results and an answer, one way or the other.

If the technology doesn't work and my project "fails" as you put it, then maybe my experience will be beneficial to others and provide helpful information before they decide to invest in the technology.

Maybe someone will see how I goofed and help me make it work.

If the project were to fail as you define it, I would not create another account under the name HHOHummerfail just like if the HHO system works I don't plan to go with HHOHummerSuccess, either.

"You big oil psyops shills have to think these things through a bit more before posting. (rolls eyes)... A name like HummerLarry would have been better."

Seriously? Name calling? That doesn't even warrant a response.

I'm sure you have a talent at coming up with forum names but if it's okay, I'll keep the one I have.

"P.S. There are more benefits than mileage. The engine lasts longer if it runs cleaner. (double eye roll)"

I agree with that.

Listen, I figured since I was doing this with a Hummer, other Hummer owners might be interested in seeing the results one way or the other. If it was a Ford truck or a Jeep I would have joined those communities but since it is a Hummer I came here.

What would be cooler that a Hummer that was ALSO very fuel efficient?

Talking about my HHO experience is really the only thing I have to share here because I have have yet to do anything else to the Hummer that would give me the qualification to voice my opinion.

I never meant to offend anyone.
You can tell when someone is being deceptive by their inconsistencies and the length of their excuse.

Old 05-17-2013, 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by madmike
You can tell when someone is being deceptive by their inconsistencies and the length of their excuse.
I was simply addressing each of your completely baseless points.

You call me names and accuse me of being deceptive yet you offer no foundation whatsoever to back up anything you say.

Blah, blah, blah.

Every groundless character attack you make reveals your class and character further.

Old 05-17-2013, 04:42 PM
Banned

I was simply addressing each of your completely baseless points.

You call me names and accuse me of being deceptive yet you offer no foundation whatsoever to back up anything you say.

Blah, blah, blah.

Every groundless character attack you make reveals your class and character further.
Listen up liar. You have shown your true deceptive colors. Don't go away mad, just go away.

Old 08-01-2013, 07:51 AM

Keep your vehicle well tuned. Use a high octane fuel. Dont gas the car too much.

Old 08-02-2013, 02:44 AM

The fuel economy of an automobile is the fuel efficiency relationship between the distance traveled and the amount of fuel consumed by the vehicle.

Old 08-02-2013, 03:20 AM

Old 09-03-2013, 06:18 PM

any new input?

Old 09-04-2013, 01:39 PM

I'm hoping to buy my HyperTech this month... Then hopefully I will have some good news to pass on. Hoping... I'd be tickled pink if it would just bring me back to stock MPG's. I've lost about 2 1/2 to 3 MPG's with lift and tres.

Originally Posted by Hooperdog
any new input?

Quick Reply: 03 h2 fuel mileage